Kinsman's church became part of a denomination known as the Victorian
Free Church of England and Ireland or The Episcopal Free Church. This
depiction of it is a detail from a photograph taken in 1887.
This church lasted for 20 years until 1907. In 1895 it was known locally as the Victorian Free Church and in 1902 as the Victorian Free Church Mission Hall. it was probably demolished soon after 1912 and is now replaced by houses.